Abonnés

mardi 8 mars 2011

NEW PROJECT!!!!!

I decided to start a sort of contest. Each month I'm going to do an Illustration of a Blogger.
How it works? It's pretty simple. All you have to do is to follow me first, and second, you have to leave a comment under the post "Blogger's Illustration Contest". Then I'll write all of the participant's name on pieces of paper, and I'm going to pick one randomly! The winner will send me pictures of him/her and I'll do the drawing and post it on my blog!

I decided to do it, cause a lot of people are asking me for drawings and unfortunately, I don't have time for all of this! :( 

But I think it's a good idea... What do you guys think about it?

4 commentaires:

Essie a dit...

I for one think it's an excellent idea!
I love your style of drawing and would love a drawing done by you!
Let the drawing requests begin, haha!

www.essiebutton.blogspot.com

zwillingsgeflüster a dit...

really?
Thank u so much. It means something special to me u're saying that. Your work is soo good!

Fashion Mom a dit...

what a great idea! you draw so pretty x

LOLA FINN a dit...

It´s a fantastic idea!!!
You are a great illustrator and it would be so cool to see an illustration of myself here on your lovely blog!
Nice :)