Abonnés

lundi 20 juin 2011

AND IT'S ONE LIFE AND IT'S THIS LIFE AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL

So here it is, my second drawing of Lara Stone.
What do you think of it?

10 commentaires:

zwillingsgeflüster a dit...

so beautiful!!

Sichtbar a dit...

You are so damn good! ;)

▲mazeofillusion||Twitter▲

Zimtmädchen a dit...

S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G.
you're SO talented.

Carrie a dit...

Wow - I love your drawings - amazing talent

LOLA FINN a dit...

I love it! You´re so good!

Joanna Baker a dit...

So pretty, Karima! You captured her features beautifully =) Keep up the great drawing!

~Joanna

www.joanna-baker.blogspot.com

Flara a dit...

Hi Kamira, I'm your big fan:) Just wanted you know - I have awarded you a lovely blog award ;). Please check my blog for details if you want:)) xoxoxo
Flara
http://flarasfable.blogspot.com/

Pippa a dit...

I cant choose which one I like better! They are both great!

CACANITO© a dit...

this is so great <3

reub-envision a dit...

L O V E I T !