Abonnés

mardi 1 février 2011

THOM BROWNE

I recently discovered Thom Browne and I'm totally in love with his menswear. He recently decided to launch womenswear also, and I have to admit that I would wear almost everything from it, if I had the money!!!


THOM BROWNE MENSWEAR


5 commentaires:

MINAKICHU a dit...

I super adore your illustrations, gosh i wish i have your talent..sigh!:-)

Ida a dit...

I love it!

Fashion Mom a dit...

super beau le dessin a nouveau, j'aime les chauffe oreille ! x
www.thefashionmom.com

Orla Broderick a dit...

This is fab-u-lous.
I've awarded you with a versatile blogger award. yay!
Check it out heere :) http://orlabegood.blogspot.com/2011/02/versatile-blogger-award.html

Vodka cranberries all round ;)

Orla x

Kenza a dit...

'cause you are, you are so cool <3
superbe!!!

le petit suissse xx